Ticket Office Hours
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Ticket Office Window Hours
Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and one hour before a performance begins.
Call (918) 595-7777 or email email@example.com for assistance.
The ticket office is located in the lobby of the PACE on TCC’s Southeast Campus:
10300 E. 81st Street
Tulsa, OK 74133-4513
Phone: (918) 595-7777
Tickets may also be purchased over the phone during our regular business hours. A $2 per ticket fee will be charged for phone orders.
Single tickets go on sale one month prior to each show, unless otherwise noted. To purchase online, select from our upcoming concerts & events.
Season Packages are on sale now! Purchase season packages
Ticket exchanges for events with more than one performance may be exchanged, at the Ticket Office only, for a $2.00 per ticket exchange fee. Exchanges will not be done over the phone, and we cannot do exchanges at the time of show, or after the performance you wanted to exchange for has ended.
Tickets purchased over the phone are subject to a $2 per ticket fee.
- Season packages provide the best discount available at 20% off single tickets.
- Children/Youth (18 years or younger) tickets are $5.
- Children (3 years or younger) may receive a complimentary ticket. Please contact the Ticket Office for assistance.
- Student tickets are available, with current student ID, for $5 in designated sections prior to the night of the performance. Limit 2 tickets per ID.
- Student/Educator Rush tickets are available, with current school ID, for $5 at the window on the night of the performance for any section (except box seats). Limit 2 tickets per ID.
- Everyone must have a ticket regardless of age. This is strictly enforced by the Tulsa Fire Department.
- All ticket purchases are final.
- Tickets are non-refundable.